Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello :)

Hello Everyone!! A lot of water has went under the bridge since I posted last. First of all we had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mommy. I know you all probably think yours is the best, but I like to say that mine is the best!! :)

As far as normal life, well that has changed. I was once the main caretakers with all the dogs that come and go, but you can't guess what happened. I am no longer that person. That's right.. After all those years of doing the dogs I am finally finding myself doing something else. Jenny, Joanna and of course the boys have taken over and are doing a great job. I know you are probably all wondering what I am up too. First of all our neighbors had a terrible tragedy. Our friend Ronnie passed away very suddenly. It was a surprise to everyone, cause they didn't know anything was wrong. I can't imagine the heart ache of losing a mother and I pray that I will never have to experience such a loss. Steve needed someone to come in and take care of his two boys (Logan 13 and Connor 10) while he is at work. Someone that could help them with their school, make meals and keep up with the house cleaning, laundry, etc.. So I now have a full time job, 4 to 5 days a week 8-10 hours, and am loving it!! It is only a half a mile out our drive way, so being so close to home is very convenient!! I am really enjoying the time with the boys and I try to make life a happy one for them. :) So if you wonder why I haven't posted in a while, you all will know why! :)

Grandpa and Grandma Strite surprised us by showing up yesterday. They haven't been out from Maryland since, well I don't even remember! So it is special having them here! Wednesday we are leaving for Jasper, Texas. Really looking forward to that!! Will miss my job though! :)

Well, I need to stop chatting and get some stuff done. I sewed two dresses for Joanna and I for the youth banquet at Jasper. I am going to try to get some pics and put them on here.

Hope you all have a great week! Talk to you when I get back from Texas! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your new nanny job so much! I'll see you in four days! :)

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see everyone at camp!!! It's going to be so wonderful! :-D

    ReplyDelete