Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dog Makeover...

This afternoon I had two dogs to clip. One that I had done before and the one above that a border patrol brought by. So that is what I was up too this afternoon.

My excuse for not posting in a long time? Same as always... "been busy" :) I am sure some of you have gotten really tired of checking my blog and not finding anything new! :/ I will try to do better. :)

Camp starts in 11 days and I am so excited!! The scary thought is that I haven't even started to pack! :O The whole family (including my brother-in-law) are going all the way to Pennsylvania in our 11 passenger van, one seat less then what we need. Sounds fun don't it?! :) We are leaving on the fourth or the fifth of next month and not coming home until the end of August. I am so looking forward to a vacation! Only I will miss my friends! :( But I must admit a morning of being able to sleep in till 7 and not be woken up at 5:30 by dogs barking will be awesome! Sounds like paradise!! :) Road trips are always fun, seeing knew things and getting to see people along the way always gives perfect picture opportunities, only I don't always take advantage of them. I will try my best though, that is when I find the time. :) It will be great to see Grandpa and Grandma and all the relatives in Pennsylvania again. I think the last time I was back there was in 2009, so it has been a few years.. We are going to try an make a trip to the ocean while we are back there, and  I am excited about that, since I have never seen it before. My goal is to make a scrapbook of the trip, but we'll see what comes of that. :)

Well Mom has supper on the table and is calling for me to come. I will try to post some before we leave on the trip, but no promises!

Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

  1. hey it was great to see a new post awesome job at clipping the dog he looks so much cuter with his hair cut! and at least we will be together for part of the vacation but it will be sad to come home while you are still gone :( cannot wait for camp!!!!!!! :) it will be awesome spending a week with you all and just us young people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is going to be so awesome!! :) we are going to have so much fun!!!! :)see you tonight! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job at clipping the dog! He looks a lot cuter with short hair. :) I hope ya'll have LOTS of fun on your trip! Mom and I just got back from Hawaii today ourselves. I hope you get to see the ocean- it is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete