Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Something is Better Then Nothing..


I know i haven't posted in a while so here are some more random pictures from here and there that just seem to stack up in some folder on the computer, doing nobody any good. So you may as well take a look at them before I decide to do something else with them. :)
::Lucky - a parrot we got to keep for a week::

Life has been really awesome of late! Spent last weekend with awesome people and had a lot of fun!!! =)  Sorry I have no pics.. 


This week it seems everyone is going on vacation, which leaves us with 15 dogs by Friday. This morning we were up at quarter past 6:00 walking dogs. I think going on a walk early in the morning is always an awesome way to start your day! 





I love the monsoon clouds!

While out on a walk at Jaylon's house I so wanted to follow this path that one of the tires of the pivots made, but Justin wasn't in the mood for it, saying there are too many wild pigs in the corn patch. lol But someday I think it would be cool!

:: an old dead tree ::



A little note I left Jaylon before leaving :)

:: a cute little frog::

Well that's all for now, I need to go get some sewing done and my bed needs washed and the room cleaned. So ttyl! =)

3 comments:

  1. I love the frog pic! I tried to get a frog pic but he wouldn't pose for me...I'm glad I don't have to worry about wild pigs in our corn!
    God bless you!
    The farmer's wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Joylin awesome drawing!!! :) hey we should come up sometime and follow that path lol it would be fun to go as a group that way we could protect Justin from all the wild pigs lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be so cool!! you guys so should do that!:) next time you guys come up we need to go some place and do something exciting!! =)

    ReplyDelete