Friday, December 9, 2011

The Time Comes....

Sorry guys, I didn't really notice how long it has actually been since I've posted on here. You are all probably tired of clicking up the page to only find that nothing new has been posted. Anyway, I know I would get tired of doing that!! I have really been involved in the family blog, keeping it from getting blah. It seems there is just always something else to do other then put a post on here. But the time comes when you either post again, or forget blogging, right!? So I decide to post again... and I will try to do better. I know, you are probably like, "wow, she always says that," but seriously I will try! :)


The most exciting thing about my life, is that I am finally an aunt to the most Precious Little Boy ever. Little Micah David came to Join our family on December 6, 2011 at 4:26 in the evening. He decided to come two days after my birthday. I was hoping that he would come a bit sooner, but I guess he decided to wait. You know, when boys get their mind set it is a little hard to change it. :) You probably all saw pictures of him on the family blog, but I couldn't resist posting another one! :)



Thursday Jessica and I started a cleaning job. It is a very large house, and it kept both of us stepping to get the main cleaning done within 4 hours. The elderly couple that live there have a hard time picking up after themselves and the former house cleaner had not been able to come in for an entire month, so... you can only imagine how dirty it was. When we were done cleaning we carried 6 garbage bags of trash out to the trash can. It was kinda disgusting, cause they have a sick cat, and it just seemed to be that it never landed its business in the right spot. I spent some times scrubbing some rugs outside. Tools I used!? Water hose and brush. But it was worth all of it to leave and see how happy they were with a fresh, clean house to live in for the next two weeks. Doing things for others who are less fortunate then us is a blessing in its self. The elderly couple are hard at hearing, so it was kind of funny when the little old women started yelling at the old man for something. He didn't get what she was trying to say, so they went, marching through the house The little old lady in the lead, clothed still in her night clothes, which only came to the knees, bare footed and her hair sticking every which way. The argument finally was ended when a little paper was retrieved from a full trash bag that we had just emptied the trash cans into. I had to catch myself to keep from laughing. I had to hope that I would never be like that when I get older. Older people can be so comical sometimes! haha :) 

I am really enjoying the winter days. My most reason for liking them? I think it would be that I get to wear hoodies. I don't no why, but I am totally enthralled by them. I have to watch myself or I would end up with a hole closet full, and that wouldn't be very sensible! :/

I need to stop blabbing, but I just feel like typing right now. Things are going through the back of my head; worth while things, such as I instead of sitting here on the computer I could be doing something profitable. Know what that is?! Course not, I haven't told you yet. :} Ok, here it goes. Practicing my flute would be very profitable, cause I am going to be playing it for our Christmas program.You might say, "that isn't very profitable," but just think about it in this way. Maybe I will get up there and play my flute in front of all those people. Nerve racking time, I know. Until you stop and think about who you are playing it for. It isn't for me! That's for sure. It is for all those people out there who might not have the privilege of knowing the Lord like I do. Maybe it will help a soul that needs cheering up. Lift someones spirit and give them a new look on life. I just pray that they can see Jesus in me. Ok, another thing I could be doing that would be more profitable?! Lets see... How about putting all those pictures that are laying around into my scrapbook. I think that would be very profitable, cause then they wouldn't just be laying around getting in every ones way. It would make more space on my craft table and then I would have some free space to move around. I know, Jessica would like if I finally got that finished.. Another thing that would be profitable?! Would be CRAFTS. Yes, those things that you start and never seem to finish. Cause after a week or so of enthusiasm, you get bored of doing the same things. So you pack it all away. And there it sits, forgotten and taking up space.

Ok, that's it!! Enough talking about it.. I am going to go get busy doing something. Not sure what, but something...

Don't blame you if you didn't read it the whole way through.. 

Have a great week, guys!!! =D  

4 comments:

  1. Your nephew is adorable. :-) That's so neat that he came 2 days after your birthday! bahahaha.... boys when they get their minds set- SO true! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post! It's nice to see you finally back on here! lol I know what you mean...I know that I really need to post when people start e-mailing and telling me that my last post was a week ago... ahh well, being a blogger is tough work! lol Have fun with your sweet little adorable nephew! Can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to sign my name to the above comment... lol

    ~KAITLYN~

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww your nephew is sooo adorable i hope that my babies will be as cute as that:Dlol you do such a good job on your phodographing;) i wish that i was as good as you..lol
    -Roseanna:D

    ReplyDelete