Tuesday, April 2, 2013

:)

Life is busy around here without Mom and Joanna. Did you here? I am an aunt again. Yes, I am and aunt to the most beautiful little girl, Kezia Grace Derksen. She was born on the 25 th of last month, so Mom, Joanna and Jubilee are up visiting her.
She is the sweetest little thing. I only wish that she wasn't all the way in Canada. It's hard to think that I haven't even met her yet! :( I am excited though, cuz Justin and I have both signed up for Canada camp. It will be the end of June and I plan to stay a week or so after camp. That way I can spend more time with Jessica and the baby. I have never been in Canada and am really looking forward to going!! :)

These are my little buddies. I keep them busy and they keep me busy!! For Easter them and the other little kids sang a special at church. It turned out really cute! Had a good Easter service, with a potluck following. I hope you all had a good Easter as well!! :)

Out of everyone this is the one I miss the most. I miss her smiles and her giggles. It's just not the same around here without her!! I will be glad when she gets back! :)


I just finished a t-shirt that turned out really cool. I am going to try to give you a bit of a tutorial of how to do it... We'll see how it turns out!

Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww your little niece is adorable!!! And your little sister too!! :) that's a really cute shirt!! Can't wait for the tutorial!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you at Saskcamp! By the way, Kezia was born on the 25th. :}
    Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis Holly for noticing! :) ill be sure to change it! :)

      Delete