Friday, March 22, 2013

The Word of God Shall Stand Forever!!


The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:8

One of my favorite verses!! Read this verse a hundred times, no make that a thousand! Read it all you like and it will never grow old. It has lasted for years and years, always standing through the thick and the thin. People have tried to prove it other wise, but were not able to do so. Why!? Because it is the Word of God. No matter what people do to try to change it or make it something different, it won't happen, it's impossible. It is like trying to take the moon out of the sky, or drain the ocean of its gallons of water. It is like trying to stop a tornado in its path, or to tell a fish to live on land. It just can't be done! Things shall come and go. Lives fade away while new ones are being born. There is a constant run of everything working together to make the world go round. How would the plants grow if there was no sun? Everything has a purpose, working together so that we can live. The Lord didn't just think up of something fast when he made you and me. He put much thought into us. He knew that us humans would cause him much grief, disown Him as the Father that He is to us. Yet He still created each and everyone of us. Why?! He wanted to have someone to talk to. A friend, so he created you and me and gave us every privilege that we could wish for and so much more!!! He gave us the Bible, His Word that will stand forever!! It shows us a exactly what we need to know to be able to stand strong in this dark age. A road map that shows us the way to Heaven. Still so many people get caught in the snare of the devil, making this world their home. If they only knew!! If we could somehow tell them before it is too late. This world is not our home, we are just passing through!! We must not look to the left neither to the right. We must be faithful till The Lord comes and takes us home! Oh my heart swells with in me when I think of that wonderful place where there will be no dying. A place that everyone loves each other and that we can call HOME!! I could go on forever. The late hours of the night are upon me, but I cannot sleep, so I lay awake thinking of all the many different things that can run through ones mind. The world is dying! There is nothing, and I say nothing that would keep me here. I long for only one thing, and that is to be with my Father again in heaven. We get so busy, but we must stop and take the time to thank The Lord for all the many things he had done for us. Like one quote goes "what if we woke up the next morning with only the things we remembered to thank the Lord for?" Remember to thank Him for the little things, not only the big things!! Whether it is just thanking Him for the air you have to breath, or that you woke up in perfect health. He does so much for us and we forget to thank Him for it! I must get off now, I fear I might be here till I see light on the horizon if I don't! I love you all and don't forget, God's Word never changes!! It is eternal and will be forever!! And one more thing, don't forget to thank Him for the little things. :)

Your blogger and friend.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Great post sis!!! We really need to stop and take the time to thank God for the little things in life!!!!! This post was a help to me and I'm sure it will be for many others!!! :)

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!....AWESOME post Joylin! You really have a gift with words! This post was very encouraging and thought-provoking! I really like that quote too...reminds me to thank Him for the little things He's blessed me with in my life everyday! Love you!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete